Zunispirits.com SITE Update! 5.13.14 @ 7 PM Central ...

Hello!

I hope this little note from East Texas finds everyone well and happy.  I'd like to wish all the moms out there a glorious Mother's Day!

I'll be adding new inventory to the website on Tuesday evening, May 13th, at 7 PM Texas time.  I hope you'll tune in to see what is new from Zuni-land.  Also, last week, I reduced the price on about 25 previously listed carvings.  You might just find that one you had your eye on is now even MORE attractive.  (The sale section is just below the new inventory.)

Darlene gave me permission to share a few of her recent paintings with you.  She is really enjoying herself these days and feels "normal".  We're grateful that she's been cancer free for almost three years.


Thanks for looking and we hope to hear from you soon.  You may send your orders & inquiries to the email below.  Zunispirits.com, going strong since 1999!

Best wishes!













Dave
david@zunispirits.com
Zuni Spirits

No comments: